dotMOM is an event sponsored by LifeWay to encourage, refresh and connect moms. The journey of motherhood is exciting, scary, lovely and challenging, and the conference wants to celebrate moms and help them draw closer to Christ.
Some of the great activities include:
- Keynote sessions from prominent Bible teachers (who are also moms) and parenting experts
- Some of the featured guests include Vicki Courtney, Priscilla Shirer, Angie Smith, John Croyle and Travis Cottrell
- Breakout sessions taught by experienced leaders
- A broad range of breakouts, such as: The Working Mom, Infertility/Adoption, Raising Godly Kids, Single Moms, Home School Moms and more
- Free goodies and giveaways
A handful of us WORDsearch ladies will be leading a break out session called “The Tech-Savvy Woman’s Bible Study Toolkit,” where we’ll demonstrate how to use WORDsearch Bible software. We’ll talk about how WORDsearch can help encourage us day-by-day, build structure into our Bible studies, compare translations, do quick searches, identify affordable resources, and begin to learn a little (or a lot!) about original languages.
As of the last update, 788 moms are registered. It should be an exciting and fun opportunity for us to connect, and we hope to meet some of you there. The conference registration is still open, so if you or anyone you know might be interested, sign up here.
What is the greatest lesson you have learned as a parent?