Technology Advances Coming Soon

tech_advances1

As you might have noticed, we have a few changes going on at WORDsearch. Here are some updates on the technology advances that are coming soon.

ws10new

NEW: WORDsearch Bible 10

Enhancements to WORDsearch 10 desktop software are coming soon. Features such as automatic book updates, account synchronization and My Library Report will be introduced. We will have further details about enhancements when it is released.

ipadnew

NEW: iPad/iPhone App

In the new release coming soon, bug issues will be addressed, copy/paste feature will be added and more books will be available for your library. We are currently working on restoring notes and annotations. Thank you so much for your patience with this app.

androidnew

NEW: Android App

Phase I of the Android App is coming soon. This app will be primarily an e-reader with the capability to work on phones and tablets. Access to your digital library on your Android device is finally coming. More features are being developed.

msbnew

MyStudyBible.com

WORDsearch and MyStudyBible.com, LifeWay’s premiere online service to read and study the Bible, are fully compatible! This means MyStudyBible can serve you as WORDsearch in the cloud.

We will be giving you more information as we move forward with each of these developments. Thanks for hanging in there with us!

Comments

1. I know lots of customers will be excited to see an Android app made available. Looking forward to the updates to WS10 too.

2. Harvey R. Moore says:

Why is it taken so long to get all my books on iPad?

Hi Harvey, they are working as fast as they can to fix that bug! So sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks so much for your patience!

3. Robert Archer says:

Still no “real” Mac Wordsearch?

4. Gary Baker says:

Sounds great! I’m Anxious to see for the new you, Wordsearch!

5. James Oluwatinbi says:

I’m glad to read the news that andriod app is coming soon!You’re doing a great work…God will reward your labor of love in Jesus name.

6. Richard Starling says:

How about an app for Windows Phone? Please nicely.

Hi Richard, I am not sure about that at the moment, but I will pass along your suggestion! Thanks so much!

7. Jesse Barnhart says:

I’m especially excited about the automatic book updates. Also looking forward to the upcoming iPad app updates. Thank you Wordsearch and Lifeway for a great product!

8. VERY excited about the Android app, and even more excited about the integration with MyStudyBible.com. You notes on this blog make it sound like our libraries will be accessible from that site…am I hearing correctly?

9. Just went to MyStudyBible.com and linked my account. This is CRAZY COOL!! Why didn’t I hear about this sooner?? I’ve been wanting to migrate to a Google Chromebook as my pain PC and this now makes it MORE than possible!! This is the news of the century for me! :)

• How do I link my WS account to MYstudybible?

• Robert, start by creating a MyStudyBible account. Once you have created that account and logged in, you need to find the “Linked IDs” link and under WordSearch, enter your WordSearch account info…which will be your email address and password of your WordSearch account.

10. robert smith says:

I was a little disappointed that after two years of waiting the best thing wordsearch could offer android customers was an e-reader. I was expecting a fully functional app that synced with my ws10 library.

Sorry about that Robert. This is just Phase 1 of the app, and we will be working to improve the features. Thanks for your patience.