As we’ve shared with you before, we were hoping to have the Android e-reader app released by the end of June, but to make your experience even better, we are putting it through a public beta testing phase.
This means we are looking for some volunteers to do beta testing. If you would like to provide feedback and help us with the app, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and email address. Within in a few days, you should hear from us with all the details you will need to get started testing.
To keep you in the loop, we want to show you a special sneak peek of the Phase 1 Beta Android e-reader app here. We want you to be the first to look and play with the app. Please note some of your books and information will not be available with this release, and there will be some performance issues, but we want to get this beta e-reader app out as soon as possible so that you can give us feedback. We really appreciate you waiting patiently. Please know that we are working as hard as we can to get the app out to you as soon as we believe it is running smoothly.
When you first enter the app, you’ll see your library:
From this home screen, you will be able to:
- View your books by categories
- View your books in list view
- Download books
- Search for books by typing in their title or author
- Search a term within all of your books
Once you have downloaded a book, you can:
- Create bookmarks or notes
- Highlight a word or paragraph
- Touch a Bible reference in any book and instantly read the verse or jump into the full Bible
- Quickly jump to different Bible books or chapters of the book you are in
We are continuing to work on new features for your Android app, and thanks for having patience with us. Again please let us know if you want to be a volunteer for the beta testing by emailing us at email@example.com.
Your friend in Christ,