We hope you had a Merry Christmas this week and enjoyed time with family. Here in Austin, the weather wasn’t exactly what you would think of when you imagine Christmas (aka in the 60s), but hey, that is why most of us live here. We know how busy this time is, so here’s everything you might have missed at WORDsearch this week.
Our Christmas Sale is still going on until the end of the year, and on Christmas Day we added four additions that are completely free! Just visit the Christmas Sale page and treat it like a scavenger hunt – there’s two commentaries, a sermon help, and a history book.
“Richly illustrated works with colorful and graphic photographs, charts, maps, and illustrations.”
Thanks to a special agreement with Thomas Nelson Publishers, we are offering a discount on six of their most helpful Bible study tools for a short time. Each of these volumes is designed to enhance your studies of the Bible and grow your Christian faith. They are individually on sale, or you can get them all in a bundle.
- Nelson’s New Illustrated Bible Dictionary contains over 7,000 concise entries by many of the world’s most respected evangelical scholars.
- Nelson’s New Illustrated Bible Commentary is packed with articles, maps, charts, and illustrations.
- Nelson’s New Illustrated Bible Manners and Customers is the most comprehensive, up-to-date, and accurate information on life in Bible times available in a single volume for the Bible student.
- Nelson’s New Christian Dictionary covers everything related to Christianity from doctrine to music.
- Nelson’s 3-D Mapbook is a colorful, three-dimensional Bible map experience that brings key Bible events to life.
- Exploring Church History is a comprehensive yet concise tour of the events and personalities that have marked the growth of the Christian church over the last 2,000 years.
Blog Posts You Might Have Missed This Week:
Have a great weekend!