An Android app update is here! The WORDsearch Android app has been improved in ways you’ll find more useful than ever.
One of the most exciting parts of this update is that you can now live stream your books. This means that any time you have an internet connection, you can open your library and use your books without downloading them to your device. To read more about how to stream your books, read this Quick Tip.
Here are the rest of the details of what has been updated and improved on the app.
- Updated user interface
- Streaming content! No need to download your books
- Full-text search (of local content)
- Filter library by title/author
- In-app store. Purchase new content directly from the app
- Choose Bible translation for Scripture pop-ups
- Much faster sync operation
- Other performance improvements
- Bug fixes
- **Internet connection required for the first launch after updating
An important part of the update to note is the new sign-in process. You will have to create a LifeWay ID (different than a WORDsearch ID). Most of you will not have a LifeWay ID, so you will need to follow the steps in this blog post.