This is a Quick Tip for myWSB.
Using myWSB is a little different than the desktop version of WORDsearch. On myWSB, the Reader is where all open content is displayed. It is also where the Word Study Tool is located.
When a resource or book is opened, it will open in a new Pane in the reader. To learn how to open resources from the Library page click here.
Once a resource is open in the reader, various settings and tools are available in the UI (User Interface) Ribbon of the resource pane.
Note: Some settings and tools are not available in all resources.
Depending on the resource(s) being viewed, the UI Ribbons will appear in the reader differently. Here are some examples: (Note: The name in the upper left corner of the *UI Ribbon shown may differ on all examples.)
The tools and settings found inside the UI Ribbon are listed below accompanied by a description.
- Settings button
- Located on the top row of the UI Ribbon. Clicking the Settings button will allow you to see/hide the other settings and tools.
- Note: The Settings button is defaulted to show all settings and tool in the UI Ribbon.
- Annotations Button
- Located on the top row of the UI Ribbon. Clicking the Annotations button will allow you to expand the Annotations *UI Ribbon.
- Book Info button
- Located on the top row of the UI Ribbon. Clicking the Book Info button will allow you to see the book information and a thumbnail view of the cover page.
- Close Book button
- Located on the top row of the UI Ribbon. Clicking the Close Book button will allow you to close the book.
- Table of Contents button
- Located on the bottom row of the *UI Ribbon. Clicking the Table of Contents button will allow you to navigate through the resource being viewed.
- Font Size button
- Located on the bottom row of the UI Ribbon. Clicking the Font Size button allows you to change the text size inside the resource being viewed.
- Search button
- Located on the bottom row of the UI Ribbon. Clicking the Search button allows you to perform searches inside the open content.
- While searching Content add “” around the search phrase to search the phrase as a whole.
- Paragraph/Verse Mode
- Located on the bottom row of the UI Ribbon. Clicking the Paragraph/Verse Mode button allows you to change how verses are viewed in the Bible translation being viewed.
- Only appears while viewing a Bible.
- Strong’s Numbers
- Located on the bottom row of the UI Ribbon. Clicking the Strong’s Numbers button in select Bible Translations, allows you to view Strong’s Numbers for various words and phrases. If you clicks on a Strong’s Number, information such as translated terms and definitions will appear in the Word Study Tool pane.
- Forward/Back Arrows
- Located on the bottom row of the UI Ribbon. Clicking the Forward/Back Arrows buttons allows you to navigate through the open resource page by page.
Helpful Related Links: