WORDsearch 11 allows you to change what icons appear on your main toolbar in the Study tab. Certain icons, like Morphology Explorer, will only be available to add to the toolbar if you own a book that will use that tool. Just uncheck which ones you would like to remove from your toolbar and click OK.
This video below walks you through more about the toolbar:
Short and sweet! Do you like being able to customize your toolbar? Share with us in the comments below!
- See what else is new in WORDsearch 11
- Quick Tip for WORDsearch 11 – Navigate the New Look
- Quick Tip for WORDsearch 11 – Opening a Book
- Quick Tip for WORDsearch 11 – NoteStacks
- Quick Tip for WORDsearch 11- Learn More about LESSONmaker
- Upgrade to WORDsearch 11 for $39.95 until the end of September
- Need more help? Check out these tutorial videos