With WORDsearch 11, if you have a second monitor, you can now use it for an independently sizable workspace.
Just click on the Display icon from the toolbar and it will open a second space.
You can drag any window into the second workspace if it has a drag handle. Click and hold down the drag handle and drag the window over into the second workspace.
When you minimize your second display it will appear as a tab on the bottom of your computer screen.
See more about the Second Monitor Support in this video:
- See what else is new in WORDsearch 11
- Quick Tip for WORDsearch 11 – Navigate the New Look
- Quick Tip for WORDsearch 11 – Opening a Book
- Quick Tip for WORDsearch 11 – NoteStacks
- Quick Tip for WORDsearch 11- Learn More about LESSONmaker
- Quick Tip for WORDsearch 11 – Customizing the Toolbar
- Upgrade to WORDsearch 11 for $39.95 until the end of September
- Need more help? Check out these tutorial videos