With WORDsearch 11, user data can now be safely backed up to the cloud. It’s not only safer and more robust, it makes synchronizing two WORDsearch installations easy.
The Create Backup window is shown below.
The Create Backup settings can be accessed by clicking Options on the menu bar, then Backup.
With WORDsearch 11, you can backup your library safely in the cloud. This will also make synchronizing two WORDsearch installations easy.
First chose which items you would like to be included in the backup, then when you click Next it will create your backup, and you can then select to either backup to the cloud or to your computer’s hard drive.
Then, if you ever need to restore your library, you can go to Options on the menu bar, then Restore. From the Restore Wizard you can restore from the cloud of your computer’s hard drive, wherever you chose to back up your library.
See more about this feature in the video below:
- See what else is new in WORDsearch 11
- Quick Tip for WORDsearch 11 – Navigate the New Look
- Quick Tip for WORDsearch 11 – Opening a Book
- Quick Tip for WORDsearch 11 – NoteStacks
- Quick Tip for WORDsearch 11- Learn More about LESSONmaker
- Quick Tip for WORDsearch 11 – Customizing the Toolbar
- Quick Tip for WORDsearch 11 – Second Monitor Support
- Upgrade to WORDsearch 11 for $39.95 until the end of September
- Need more help? Check out these tutorial videos