Hi everyone! An update has been published for WORDsearch 11 earlier this week that should help with some of the issues you might have been experiencing. If you haven’t yet, SmartUpdate your program for the latest version. You can do this by going to Help – Check for Updates when you have WORDsearch 11 open. Or when you open the program, if you don’t have the latest version, it should prompt you by asking if you want to update your program.
With this update:
- Highlighting is now more robust.
- The app not closing properly if the Info Window was visible is fixed.
- The bug has been fixed that was causing some volumes to not show up in the Library
- The Library window can now detect missing thumbnail images for your book covers and download them.
- Removed outdated browser bookmarks.
- Updated support info to properly report Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
- Fixed issue right-clicking in Library window on empty row.
We are continuing to work on updates and fixes for bugs, thanks so much for your patience!